Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Doc Appt

Went to the doc today and everything looked good. He said he would not schedule me until next week if I have not gone in to labor on my own. He wants to see me again this Thursday. Hopefully I will get a better idea then of when we expect these two precious babies to arrive at that time. He wants me to continue to rest until then, so that is what I will be doing the next couple of days. Hope to meet these babies soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, Lauren. I've been wondering how you guys were doing. I can't wait to see pictures of those little miracles!
Allison

Anonymous said...

That is awesome you have made it this far. They aren't even going to be "little" at this rate!