Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Think We Have Trouble

Both girls are crawling pretty well now and can pull up to their knees on furniture. They both do this in their cribs and look like little jail birds. Today, I tried to put them down for their afternoon nap Cate first, then Ava. I closed the door and heard Ava fuss a little and Cate "talking" to herself, both which are completely normal. I then heard Ava cry a little louder so I decided to peek in to see if she had dropped her pacifier out of her crib and I saw the beginning of major trouble. Ava was on her knees looking through her crib slats at Cate's crib. I then looked at Cate's crib and she was doing the same thing, looking at Ava. They both started giggling and I knew nap time would not happen today. I hope this is just another stage and they start to ignore each other again, at nap and bedtime that is.

No comments: