Monday, September 13, 2010
Free at Last!
After 8 weeks and 4 days, Ava is out of a cast!!!! We went today and the bones look good, so no more cast. She is supposed to take it easy for the next two weeks (no playgrounds, bounce houses, etc.). I told the Dr. "You mean she wasn't supposed to be doing these things with the cast?" She told me no, but Ava has not slowed down one bit and I confessed I was a bad mom and let her go wild as usual. Oh well, it healed anyway. She had her first bath tonight without having to hold it out of the tub with plastic wrap and she was in heaven. She got so mad when she had to get out and laid on the bottom of the empty wet tub and threw a little tantrum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY!! That's so exciting! We'll have to go play at the park soon.
Post a Comment