Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vacation 2008

With two babies on the way, Erick and I decided not to take a big vacation this year. We decided to take a couple of days off work and go down to Port O'Connor to relax. It was the weekend of the annual Poco Bueno fishing tournament which draws a pretty large crowd. The winner this year brought in a 518 lb. blue marlin.

While we were there, Erick went fishing one morning around 6am with his dad and they caught 6 trout. The next morning Erick slept in, but his parents and their friends decided to take a 45 minute boat ride at 5am to try and get some fish. They ended up bringing back 40 trout. We could not believe all the fish they caught. I guess the old saying "the early bird gets the worm" is true. Here are several pictures from our weekend.

Beautiful morning view heading out to catch some fish.

The six Erick and his dad caught together.

The 40 caught the next day.The fishermen.Erick and I in our sweet matching T-shirts.At the weigh-in. This was not the winner, but the best picture we could get with the large crowd.

1 comment:

The Kinley's said...

Hey Lauren! Here's my e-mail address travisandcrissy@yahoo.com I was so excited to see you today! You look great, even your feet!!! wink wink