Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's About Time

I knew I would not be very good at updating this. Since it has bee so long, I think it's about time for an update. Erick and I have been working on the nursery and getting things together to prepare for the babies arrival. I can't believe they will be here so soon. I had another sonogram last Friday (29 weeks and 2 days) and baby A was 3lb 2oz and baby B was 2lb 12oz. The Dr. said it was completely normal for them to be about 6 oz different, and said everything looked great and they are right on track. I am still working full time and am feeling pretty good. I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for a while, but they have not caused me to progress any which is good. I am able to do what I am doing until the Dr. tells me otherwise. Erick also finished they backyard. We now have grass and I love it.


Finished backyard with pretty grass!


Huge pile of dirt Erick spread before he laid the sod. What a huge project that was.Erick replaced some of the landscaping in the front, as well. It looks so much better.

Sulak family baby shower. Kim made an awesome diaper cake and I had such a wonderful time. Thanks for everything!!!


With my sisters and nephew, Trent.

Here are some pictures from my shower at work.

Some updated belly pictures, including one bare belly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great belly pics... you are brave to put the "naked belly" pic on the internet. :-) Your belly reminds me of mine when I was preggers. See you next Saturday!!