Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wedding, Baby Shower, and 22 weeks

This past weekend, Erick and I went to Victoria to attend his cousin Julie's wedding and to have my first baby shower. The wedding was beautiful and we had so much fun. My shower was hosted by two of Erick's moms closest friends Susan and Suzanne, Suzanne's daughter Christie and Erick's aunt Cindy. It was so much fun and I enjoyed being able to spend time with everyone. Here are some pictures from the weekend.




I am now 22 weeks. Here are a couple of pictures from the last couple of weeks. In the first I am 21 and the second 22 weeks 1 day. The babies are growing and growing and at my last appointment they were 14oz and 13oz. We got to see them again which is awesome. They are such miracles and I am so thankful for them.

2 comments:

Sam and Lindsay said...

Hey Erick and Lauren!
Thanks for giving me your blog address. I enjoyed seeing your pictures. It was great to see you guys today. Hope to see you again before too long.
Lindsay

Elizabeth said...

I love it! :) Thanks for sharing! You look so good and it looks like you're growing at a good speed. Doesn't it feel like your skin can't possibly stretch anymore? I'm sure it's even worse with twins. Thanks for the update. We just got back from Florida so I'll post some new pictures soon. Love to you and those babies!