Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Job!!!

That's right, I now have a new full-time job. Beginning June 5th I will officially be a stay-at-home mom! I am really excited about this new venture, but also a little nervous. My part-time job was perfect for getting some me/adult time, but we decided that staying home is what is best for our family.

Now, I need to get organized at home and come up with a good schedule for the girls and me. I work best on a schedule, and I think the girls do much better when we have a lot of activities planned with not a lot of down time.

So long, corporate world!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yay! :) So excited for you. Can't wait to see how you like it and enjoy your expanded time with the girls. Hope to chat soon!