Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Where's My Hazmat Suit?

A week and a half ago Erick's mom came to visit. I am so glad she was here when the most disgusting thing I have ever had to deal with happened. We put the girls in their room for "room time" like I do every day. The girls no longer nap, so I make them go play in their room every afternoon for an hour so they get a break from me and me from them. (They never really napped again once we went through the big kid bed transition at the end of December. It is so sad not to have nap time anymore.) Anyway, the girls were talking and carrying on as usual. I still listen to them over the monitor because I do have to break up fights and listen to make sure they don't pull their dresser over again. Yes, they have done that twice and I am so thankful they haven't been hurt. We need to get on bolting it to the wall.




Ok, back to the story. They were in there about 30 minutes when I heard the word poop. They play with their baby dolls a lot, so I figured they were playing diaper change. Peggy went in to check on them and she yelled for me. As I walked up the stairs the most disgusting smell filled the air and I knew things were not good. Peggy had already taken the girls to the bathtub, so I did not see them. I walked in the room to find poop EVERYWHERE. It was literally everywhere. On their dresser, beds, pillows, walls, doors, blankets, base boards, glider, and mashed in the carpet. I was so disgusted. It beats anything I have ever had to clean up. Since I did not see the girls, Peggy told me she had to bathe them, drain the tub, and bathe them again. Peggy said it was on their faces, hands, clothes, even in Ava's hair. I am shocked they were not grossed out by it. It truly amazes me.



I had to take everything out of their room to clean up. I had to move furniture to get poop that somehow got behind their beds. Seriously! It took a good 2 hours to get it done, and then had Stanley Steemer come out to clean the carpets. The few pictures I took do not do it justice.


It is crazy what these two come up with. I have to keep an extra close eye on them because when they are together they think up the craziest things.

No comments: