Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

It's a...

Erick and I were completely surprised to find out we are having a boy. After 2 girls Erick thought for sure we were going to have another. Our appointment was on July 14th and we had the ultrasound tech write the sex and attach the picture in a card, which we opened over dinner at Fireside Pies. The look on Erick's face was priceless. I know he is really excited to have a boy for many reasons, but the main reason he told me is this world needs more Godly men and our job is to raise this boy up to be a Godly man. How awesome!!!




2 comments:

The Kinley's said...

congrats!!! so excited for you and erick!! Yes, this world does need more Godly men as leaders. Praying for your health and the baby's.

Two Buckaroos said...

CONGRATS to you and Erik! I LOVE his response, melt my heart. You guys are such awesome parents. Much love, XO